- It is illegal to use a handheld mobile phone while driving
- If you are a professional driver then you could face fines of up to £2,500
- HGV and PSV drivers caught using their mobile twice or accruing 12 points on their licence will face the magistrates’ court
- Drivers will also be referred to the Traffic Commissioner and could face a minimum
4 week suspension from professional driving
- Operator licence holders may also face action from a Traffic Commissioner, if one of their driving employees is caught using a handheld device behind the wheel to speak to their employer or customers.
The Drivers Daily Routine CPC Syllabus
Review : Update : Refresh
- Delivered by appropriately experienced level 3 qualified assessors.
- Priced to cover costs @ £40 per driver per module (minimum 4 attendees) plus current DVSA upload fee.
- Delivered at your premises, subject to JAUPT approved health & safety survey, or at our offices.